#5   ^
Old Tue, Mar-02-04, 15:27

Plan: Dr. Greg Ellis
Stats: 340/318/180 Male 5 feet 11 inches
BF:
Progress: 14%

Hello Marylee,

The site is: http://ultimatedietsecrets.com/

He has a lot of information to read which is free and then you can buy his book or e-book, which I did many weeks ago and is very well researched, documented and practical. See what you think. I think the information he has will enable you to successfully follow a low carb program without being paranoid about eating carbs.

I can relate to you as far as the week-ends are concerned. It's easy to get into the munchies when you're watching a good film or rental. That's where low carb goodies come in handy. I buy mine at the UK Low Carb site.

Because there is so much involved with having a merchant account over the internet I personally wouldn't set up a website for people to purchase goods and there already are a few in the UK where you can order these items.

If I can be of any help otherwise, let me know as I know it's not easy, but I do know that the battle with weight is accomplished first of all through exercise, low carb and believe it or not, calorie intake. I've done the low carb thing for years and finally am starting to budge my weight.

Peadar