Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jul-29-18, 16:13

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco I loved the email and the video Looks like a great fun time was had by all!! Crazy on what it took to pull it off as a total surprise but you guys did it!

I want the lamb lollipops and whiskey sours please!!

No, not just 8 shrimp, I had that with 1 lb of crab legs. Limited butter which made me mad but I sparingly used it on my crab meat so I kept it to 150 kcals of butter...used 1 pat and 1/2 which believe me is like nothing to this old gal but hey I have to control kcals now. So it is like 525 kcals for a lb. of snow crab legs, add in 150 kcals in butter and I still do good, and I was still hungry so I grabbed 8 shrimp and calorie counted those suckers to keep me like under 100 kcals for my 'additional food' for that meal. I woke up hungry also this morning LOL

Jaz what is green goddess? never heard of it...but then again I like SO little in salad dressings and never experiment in the old days.

Do you use the citronella candles or torches? Those might help but I can't stand the smell but hubby loves that 'electronic' skeeter bug machine you attach to your belt loop...he swears it works. The fans will help definitely, but let me know how they do for you.

It is super amazing how fast kcals and carbs add up and when I am now putting things on the kitchen scale for ounces on meats etc....wow I tell ya it is very little in reality when you are keeping calories down to like 1000-1200. That is what it takes for me to lose. I have to be low in kcals to drop lbs. Simple as that for me. So right now I am doing just that.

I might have to jump on some broth tonight, it is 6, done eating for the day and thinking of food LOL broth will do it for me if I hold off to drink it around 9 I should be good to go for the night. never easy at all!!

todays food changed up
I hit my little smokehouse store. Big chunk of brisket. I pulled off --maybe 8 oz. big old chunk and woofed it down---BEFORE I weighed the darn thing on my scale...no clue on calories for it darn it. I saw it, was hungry this AM and woofed it fast. OMG SO GOOD!

then I had 20 cold peel eat shrimp and 2 tablespoons of cocktail sauce....160 or so plus 30 for cocktails sauce and I know 6 carbs in that but doesn't effect me.

Then I snatched a few bites of hubby's ribeye he made at dinner time. I decided to stop eating and go low on kcals today and just starve a bit if needed.

hey again I have to go into low food mode, I might as well just get it done and over and put myself into this weight loss mode situation and go for it and rant/vent about it also HAHA

so maybe like 25-30 in big broth cup tonight if needed

slamming down tons of water also

so that sums it up for me today....mind on brisket in fridge but in early AM I will chunk off a big hunk, weigh it, look up kcals in that amt of ounces and see where that puts me.

meat and ounces etc is a pain to check. not like I can read a package and know instantly, always got to look up this stuff.

bye all