View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Jul-29-18, 03:19

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori ya had me laughing on that one....new job is 'whip Lori into shape'

Your cheese can be my pepperoni. I keep it for kiddo and when I want to graze I grab it and those kcals add up super fast on it tho. I am now avoiding any type of grazing. I just go hungry now and do anything, anything else to keep busy and get mind off grazing thru the day!

Ice cream. Yikes. That is an all time killer fav of mine. I can't even do a spoonful of what I love cause I would inhale every single scoop in a carton. I don't like a lot of ice creams but the few I love, can't go near them ever again. I know me, there would be no control. Thankfully they all eat ice cream I won't touch, like hubby loves black cherry vanilla. Bleck. Kid loves strawberry, yuk. So I am kinda safe so far on that one

hey all
5am here. cloudy as heck. have to check weather on what kind of day it is going to be. if nice will swim a bunch.
vacuum time for the house, bleck.
dog hair seems around and I can't take it anymore so will fire up that thing sooner than later, no matter who is still sleeping when I need to clean I need to get it done asap on my time schedule which is very early AM for everything I do LOL tough nuggies on them.

So I am learning my weights again.
I weighed my 8 medium shrimp on my kitchen scale.
2.2 oz.
2 oz of shrimp is like 56-60 kcals
I used 1 tablespoon of cocktail sauce. 1/4 cup is 60 kcals and 10g carbs. There are 4 tablespoons in a 1/4 cup....so that is 15 kcals and 2.5 carbs.

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! I can not believe I am doing this again to this level. As I was measuring all this stuff and doing calcs in my mind I thought....holy cow I am back here again----but it is what it is and what it will take for me.

needless to say I did well yesterday. Now I better be seeing some good on that scale sooner than later LOL

everyone have a great day!