View Single Post
  #135   ^
Old Mon, Nov-24-03, 13:57
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 145/140/117 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: 18%

Boy, you both are doing great (b-rat & Rr)!!!
I'm settling back into Induction...went grocery shopping this morning (the cupboards were bare) and stocked up on a bunch of meat. We recently bought one of those vacuum packing gizmos and it works quite well at keeping frozen meat staying fresh. I also have been picking up a few different LC products here and there (B-rat, my local Wegmans has considerably increased its Atkins line recently and I also took advantage of the 30%coupon in Sunday's paper for the Vitamin Store) and will be trying some LC recipes. When its cold outside I love hot soup and there are a number of recipes in the LC cookbook I recently purchased. I 'm also going to try the recipe for waffles as I'm getting pretty tired of eggs for breakfast.
I'm going to continue to take the Carb-Blockers until I decide whether or not they've actually helped...probably through the holidays...as I have a 90 day money-back guarantee on them.
Rrmalns-where abouts in Southern Florida do you live? We'll be heading to Key Largo for a couple of months at the end of January. Only visited there for a day last year, so it'll be an adventure! Hoping to catch (and eat) lots of fish duirng our stay.