View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Feb-03-12, 21:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 248/242/187 Male 180cm
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default As IF it's Easy!

So I hit a wall... hard... after all my bravado about how easy it was I struggled after the first week, then at the end of induction, I blew out - BIG. I ate Pizza, chips and bread over a three day period... and gained back everything I had lost!

I ate these things not because I craved them - but because it was easy. I was traveling for work and it was convenient to have pizza for dinner - after all they deliver to the hotel room! Then I had chips with gravy the following night - with a beer! because thats what they had at the pub I went to! Then to top it all off on the very long drive home I stopped at a truck stop and had a steak sandwich... with BBQ sauce - you know that stuff that is 55% sugar

So I have been humbled, I am back on the wagon now, and using a meat fast to get me back into the rhythm... We'll see how we travel from here!

Those of you who have a faith I would ask that you pray for me and my wife as we seek to bring our bodies back to good health, let me know if you are willing to do that (by PM if you prefer) and we will do the same for you!