View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Dec-12-19, 12:19

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Last year I had congestion so I went to the store and roamed up and down the isle. What I found out after buying Robitussin DM which use to work and I would cough it up was that it didn't work anymore.

Apparently they removed whatever ingredient in it that use to work because drug attics are getting high off of it. So then I tried other products and they were ALL timed release. Again, it's so druggies can't get high from it because it's timed released it' no use to them. The Walgreens brand "Mucus Releaf which is Guaifensin/expectorant was the worst. Well, on the third day it wasn't working at all. Then my lungs started feeling like they were hurting and burning from these meds, like they were on fire....So I stopped taking it.

About that time I started taking the Iodine. I was happily in shock that the iodine was helping me cough up all of the flem. It worked like magic!!
So I began reading my iodine book and apparently in France they have used Iodine for centuries to clear up lungs, even curing phenomena.
The first thing that starts happening is that it thins the mucus and you begin sneezing it out. Then you start coughing it up.

It was like Magic, I kid you not!!