#9   ^
Old Wed, Nov-27-02, 22:54
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 320/223/155
BF:52%/28%/20%
Progress: 59%
Arrow Well...

I am now 270, I gained 5 back. But that is okay, I am seeing it coming off again slowly. I am thinking about putting the scale away for the holidays. I don't plan on cheating, but I figure, this is the time that most people gain weight, and if I can step on the scale on January 2nd and see that I am lighter, even by a pound, I will know that I was successful. Not just because of the weightloss, but because I can exercise self control, which in the past was but a dream. It is frustrating, and I might sound very desperate, but as I have said in the past, my overall health has improved (relieved my Gall Bladder pain and no more heartburn). I really don't think I would be able to go off the diet if I wanted to. I just don't want to be doing it wrong.

I was thinking about those thermogenic products also. I have tried them before and you have to be very careful. Especially with Xenadrine. I was taking them as suggested on the bottle and maybe the build up of the pills, or maybe I wasn't taking them at exactly the right time so they were too close together or something, but I couldn't even get up off of the couch without feeling like I was going to faint and I never ate a thing because my stomach was so upset. It felt like I just didn't want to eat, but when I did, it was nausiating. I wouldn't try something as strong as Xenadrine. And if you have heart troubles, I would leave them alone also. It isn't the caffine I worry about, it is the Ephedrine.

HLFan, thank you for your entry, it helps to hear how other people are going through the stalls. Let's me know I am not alone. Gives me reason to keep on truckin. CONGRATS on your visit from the Woosh fairy. Give her my address, will ya?