View Single Post
  #57   ^
Old Sun, Aug-17-03, 08:53
Registered Member

Plan: my own
Stats: 153/146/120 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 21%

Welcome back, Red and Nat! I had a much shorter outage time than you guys and in was a major inconvenience so I have an inkling how frustrating it must've been for you both.

I finally managed to get in 5 good meals on Friday and it made a HUGE difference in my workout and day. I found a good calculator for how much protein I need to train and worked hard to hit it. Unfortunately, it requires a good deal of brain power and yesterday I wasn't hungry at all (here we go again!) so I shopped for meal replacement bars (which I hate) and couldn't even finish 1/3 of one. So, here I go into the second week worrying about eating enough. On Friday I had 4 small meals and 2 shakes and it worked out great. Hope to be able to do that again today and the other days. I doubt I'll hit 6. The increased calories kicked up my metabolism and I lost another pound (145!!!) but noticed the scale has since gone up - could that be muscle??

How are the rest of you doing with your protein and meals in general? It's still the hardest part for me.