View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Fri, Apr-21-17, 13:43
Registered Member

Plan: PP/Atkins
Stats: 260/240/142 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 17%

I'm with MickiSue, I love Soma. They aren't cheap, but they perform as advertised. I wear the "Disappearing Back" most days because I like the front closure. Of course I spend most days at home

When going out into the world, I wear the Enhancing Shape style in full coverage. It's a bra that's designed for older women; the padding is at the top of the cup. I had no idea anyone made such a thing, but my DD took me to the mall last year and we hit the Soma shop. The woman who measured me suggested I try it.

I do love the way it fits. Plus it has 3 hooks in the back instead of just 2. I really like that.

Back when we were first together DH was asking why I hated bra shopping. I had him help me in the department store, I think it was Macy's. I told him to find my size in a wired bra with at least 2 hooks. He was quickly frustrated and grumbling right along with me. He was also shocked at the prices. It was great!

I admire you ladies who will brave the VS store. I'm so intimidated by the giant posters of perfect women. I know my self esteem needs work...