View Single Post
  #42   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-04, 17:28

Plan: CAD
Stats: 148/127.5/124 Female 5ft
BF:28%/25%/20
Progress: 85%

I found that for myself I HAD to have the discipline to eat my reward meal ~ dinner. I had it for lunch yesterday as a planned meal and then had steak and salad for supper but I cannot do that often...I tend to want carbs at night too...For me it has worked to say this....I can have anything I want to for dinner...I eat it around 4or 5...that way I don't have to long to wait until supper. I have lc for lunch and breakfast...If I deviate from this I ALWAYS mess up...THIS is just me and it has been through trial and error that I have found this out. Also lots of water and no snacks helps me loss and stay on the plan...a lc snack will make me lazy and crave more usually.

YOU CAN DO THIS. What other weight loss plan can you lose wieght and eat ANYTHING you want for dinner (I literally had cupcakes etc. when I first started the plan that I brought home from preschool and then ate the salad and meat...)It worked sooooo well and my co-workers thought I was crazy... I took every treat home and never ate it at work...THAT is what worked for me then and now when I am trying to get back on this program that is what usually messes me up...if I eat it at work...

Sorry to be sooooolong winded...It did work for me before for a year and it was great. It can and will work for us again!!!