#1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-23-09, 01:13

Plan: Food combining
Stats: 194/193.2/149 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 2%
Default New to food combining

Hello

I am using what I know from the Montignac Method as well as Sure Slim.
(Need to have a night out sometime - so then will do a one hour eat what you like) I normally go for Pad Thai noodles with prawn.

Have been reading up on The Gabriel Method - has anyone tried this yet?
Not a diet but a support thing. He looks amazing, check him out on youtube.

I havent bought the book, not available here yet - but have picked up some tips online. I am taking a multivitamin, and omega oil supplement, and also a probiotic. At night I take a dig enzyme. I try to get some sun each day for 10 min or so. Anyone know of more tips? I am thinking of ordering the book.

I want to do this right, so please advise me where you can - I am sort of doing my own understanding of it all but need to be sure I am doing this all correct, I need to lose about 40 pounds... picked up weight with each baby (x3) and never got rid of it... Well I wasn't able to stick to a "diet". I eat when I am stressed, and I guess eating is a real social thing too - everything revolves around food. So I need to be able to eat if I really want to, but make better choices. I heard you shouldnt eat more often than every 2 hours, something to do with insulin?

I feel I am ready for change, so here it goes.

I have only been on diet for one day, but have lost 1.1 lbs in one day, I feel better already - and know the weight will shift quickly if I can stick it out.

This is what I ate yesterday, any comments/feedback would be appreciated:-

Breakfast:
2 slices wholewheat toast (we dont get stoneground bread out here)
Sugar free peanut butter (not sure what else I can put on, except sugar free jam)
Coffee with milk and Xylitol

Snack time (3 hours later)
Some almonds
Coffee

Lunch time:
Salad: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, brie cheese (wasnt sure?), avocado. Squeezed lemon juice over (not as yummy as honey/mustard dressing I am so used to). Can't eat salad without making it absolutely yum like adding avo and gr8 cheese... Also quite rushed for lunch...

Snack in afternoon:
Had 2 squares of very dark chocolate (85%)
Some pecan nuts
Can diet soda
Then coffee again, milk, xylitol

(Dranks loads of water - about 1.5 litres)

Supper:
2 Hungarian sausages warmed in micro
fried in olive oil: red onion, mushrooms, courgette, and added a can of chilli tomato with peppers. Added some brie to plate. Was so delish.
Had a small bowl of strawberries.

That was my day - please comment!

And lighter today... so def did something right.
Sponsored Links