View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Dec-20-17, 04:22

Plan: Keto/IF
Stats: 180/156.6/140 Female 5'5 Inches
BF:
Progress: 59%

Good Morning Nawchem,

I am giving myself a "free day" for Christmas. But to be honest breakfast will be a breakfast casserole that I make myself and is on plan and dinner most things will be on plan. I know there will be at least two things I eat that are NOT on plan but other than that there will be nothing drastic. I have even been thinking of a way to make a part of the breakfast casserole dairy free (no cheese).

I have an issue similar to you, I don't have reflux but I am lactose intolerant. However I LOVE cheese so sometimes I eat it and I pay the price. Its not always worth it!

If the only reason you are thinking of having a free day is tradition Id personally say don't do it. Especially if it will make you sick with reflux. There are plenty of on plan things out there that are still delicious. I have a free day on special days to keep myself sane For me I find that a free day once a month or so helps me to stay on track, because I don't feel like I am missing out on anything. For others it may set them back because some find it hard to get back on track after a free day.

I hope my rambling helped a little

Gem