View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Thu, May-30-13, 23:43

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

Things are going wonderfully!

Cam and I are working out twice a week. I am on a major plateau after hitting my 50 lb mark. I have toyed with the same few pounds for about 3 weeks. I am ready to drop some more, bring it on!

An amazing development in my health and fitness- I am running now. Like distance running- haha. I hadn't chanced it but I wondered if I could run a mile straight without stopping, so I mapped it out and took the plunge and was amazed that I did it!! I now aim to run 3-5 times a week, and I am up to 2 miles at a time now. In a few weeks I am going to up it to 3 miles. Then work on improving my times (I have a 5K I am running in August). I never EVER expected to enjoy running like I do. But man do I LOVE it. It's not hard for me- granted I run at an uber slow pace (about a 16 minute mile)- but I don't stop running and that's what counts. As I continue to shed the last 85-100 lbs that I have left I will be able to run faster I am sure- and even as I continue to run.
Really proud of my fitness accomplishments this month!! And I've gotten more outsider compliments about my weight loss this month than ever before so I know my body is changing which is just wonderful!