View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Fri, May-08-15, 05:46

Plan: mine
Stats: 222/185/143 Male 175
BF:
Progress:

I am 35, not young but ehh.
anyways here is what happened today, i told you guys my fat felt so much softer like jelly! It was so disapointing to see my man boobs dance like a grandmas boobs without bra when i jump!

I am losing weight rapidly but the man on the mirror looks the same! see how discouraging it is
Especially the chest area was so jelly like, this morning when i wake up i had to look at mirror and saw my man boobs almost gone! they was there yestarday today they look like a man chest! It was the most happy day of my 1 month journey.
Yes the belly is there , the love handles there but they aint look as bad as a man with woman boobs! So they will be gone when they are super jelly like! I learned from hard way.
So i can tell you my friends, when you are going to lose the fat it becomes so soft like a jelly and it looks gross and bigger than before. Don't be discouraged.

When i see my man boobs almost gone i had to get on scale.
76.1KG!!! yesterday as i wrote here was 77.3KG!

Today is my 1 month mark , the first post says 20 but it is 18 when i started this thread. Almost lost 10kg in a month! without any cardio and some very light lifting sitting on my chair talking to customers on phone

Everyone told me it is impossible to lose 10kg in a month without having health issues,yes the first 18 days was so hard without fat i was tired hungry etc but when i made switch to fat eeating and eliminate the carbs ,vegetables completely,
my blood pressure and blood sugar levels are great. I feel great, i can pass the day without eating anyting till it is 16-17.00. My body is eating my fat instead of forcing me to eat cheesecake As I am writing this all i had today is my vitamin d pill and green tea.
Anyways i took naked pictures but i don't want to scare women so i am posting a picture with a shirt which was impossble for me to get in a month ago even if i could fit in my boobs would say hello to you
This is a L shirt almost M, in my late 20's i was wearing 2xl,1 month ago it was xl .

11-12kg more to go.