#116   ^
Old Wed, Dec-07-22, 10:43

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPT BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TRIG

I Certainly also hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!

I too think that "living in the moment" and for today is the way to go. We can worry about stuff and half of it never comes to pass.
I am happy to hear that little Bolt is holding his own. I guess we are in a wait and see and enjoy him for everyday you get!

I sure hope you are eating CRAB LEGS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Lori- sorry you hear you are dodging rain drops! Better though than snow!

I tell ya I am not one to "think about food" all the time either. I eat so simple. You do alot more cooking I think for hubby and Betty than I do!

Are you doing your videos?

Nic- Bummer you too are in the rain muck!
I was SO SO SO happy to hear all those offers from schools for your DS! That is incredible. I know you are so proud!

Enjoy your day in DE!
---------------------------------------------------------

I went to beach right after I dropped off Ruger and it was high tide so I didn't get a long walk in. I will go back at low tide at 130. It is freaking HOT here. It is going to tip 80 and full sun hot!

I need a beach chair- I had no room to pack one- so I will spring for one and keep it in the trunk!

I will hit up the beach again for a walk! I just LOVE getting in my walks again beach side!

I have requests in for my work- I am having issues accessing the payroll software, and I do not know their process for submitting time sheets.

Second- I did a trial run to get to work. It is BLOCKS of building that is considered MUSC?!?!?!?!I have not a clue where I am going or where to even park. They are dropping the ball here a bit. So that needs cleared up.

ALSO I have an interview for a perm position, remote and pays more. It was an application I put in a month ago and just assumed I was out?!?!?!- Yeah I will do the interview. That is going to happen tomorrow.

OK- BEACH CALLING- I MUST ANSWER!