#428   ^
Old Sun, Apr-28-24, 09:33

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning ya'll!!!!!

Nic
- Grand post. I am so happy you are filling in the time with helping out with LaBebe! LOL - The cool part is you can have the time and then GO HOME! LOL

You know there have been times in my life I have wanted and needed some help with cleaning. MEH- if you can, no biggie.

Where are you hiking?!?- Any plans to hit up DE?!?! Are you getting the pool set up yet? Is it warm enough there?

Lori- Wowsa on the dumpster fill! I am still so curious about generations of "stuff" in your attic. American Pickers would love your attic! Ever see that show? You would hand them a big box and tell them to TAKE IT ALL! LOLOLOLOL

How is your knee feeling? You still loving that kitchen?

Trig- Kiddo keeping ya tied in the kitchen?!?!? LOL LOL- You getting in some good chats?
--------------------------------------------------------

I am trying to get myself squared up for next week. It will be a heavy travel week. Starting with me going to Sylva NC tomorrow. I had to look it up on a map. Not happy to have to do a Great Smokey Mountain trip in a day! NOT!
Thankfully it will be a nice day. No way no how would I do it otherwise. I also get paid a few dimes extra.

Woe- I am doing SO well on just beef. Chicken not so much. The smell of chicken and pork- BLECK......

Nothing else moving and shaking. I am going to go to my son's for a few hour to visit, then back here. Just cruising along!

Rock on!