View Single Post
  #897   ^
Old Fri, Jun-18-21, 17:04

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- So sorry you were feeling PUNK! Hopefully you are feeling better!!!!!! Daily- you all know messes with me.....
Safe travels and ENJOY your time! Ahwwww so sweet to give hubby breakfast in bed. WINK WINK....... Dessert with that breakfast???

Lori- I am so enjoying reading about how much you love your game. I enjoy hearing about your day! Sounds so relaxing and workout at the same time.

Trig- - yay oh yay on up coming trip!!!!!!!
Hope you are rolling and doing your thing!!!!!
------------------------------------
Not much to share. Got up at 4 am to a puking pup????? Nothing like THAT sound to jerk you awake.
HE did it twice and then was fine rest of day. No issues. I changed up his foods per the VETS recommendation. So not surprises.

Another accident free day. - He even went and stood by the door - GOOD boy and went 1&2 . Really at 12 weeks he STOOD by the door?????

I am so tired after getting up so early. Then had to work all day. Then got my 2nd shot at 2. Waiting ....... just waiting for the other show of side effects................. Praying I don't get any..........
Ready for bed......... only 7. Planning to lay low this weekend. Not much of anything planned. Hope to get back to square in a few days!

Today WOE- not so much- hoping to keep at least the 8 pounds down.
Have a great weekend.