#34   ^
Old Wed, Dec-07-05, 16:40

Plan: Maintenance (PPLP)
Stats: 216/131/140 Female 5 feet, 5 inches
BF:48.79/21.19/23
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM
Actually this pair is super-comfortable, and I am wearing a stretch t-shirt that isn't tucked in. However, I am not comfortable with any belly showing! (remember, I'm 61 years old -- you were born the year I graduated from college!). Maybe tonight I'll have the energy to try them all on and see what fits....

Support panties: I wear some soft ones over my panty hose (otherwise they tend to drift downward), didn't know they came in a "low-rise" fashion. I'll look for some next time I'm out shopping.

Maybe I'm just too old to wear jeans, but they seem so prevalent, and any type of top seems to go with them. I have nicer dress pants (from Chico's) but they're not "casual", and my job (tech writer at a startup) is definitely casual-dress!

Ahhh, congrats on acquiring the new jeans! Out of 15 pair, I'm sure you will find several that are as comfy as the ones you have on :-)

My stretch marks prevent me from being comfortable showing much belly....I don't mind showing a "glimpse" if I raise my arms, but that is about it. I've seen plenty of overweight teenagers wearing these low rise jeans with tight half shirts tho, fat rolls and all.

I don't think you are too old to wear jeans at all. My Mom just turned 61, and she wears them! She's still pretty heavy tho, so she has to wear the stretchy, elastic waists.

You look fantastic in your after photo -- I can picture you easily in these jeans with an untucked blouse for a nice, casual look that fits your age :-)