#10   ^
Old Fri, Oct-02-20, 12:34

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniggle
Pretty incredible journey, and documentation. Every time I get smug thinking how great it is that I was able to lose 30+ lbs (I am still losing and gaining a bit of it over and over..lol), I am reminded of folks like you that climb a much, much bigger mountain.

Do you mind me asking what 'happened' 10/19-3/20 to cause some pretty dramatic swings in weight, both trend and day to day?

It's been great to have you around here and read your experience, journey and fun with son. Wishing the best to both of you and will continue to read your updates.

Let me go back and look... I'm thinking your talking Oct(10) 2019 thru Mar(3) 2020?...

Oct and first half of Nov I was eating max carbs, like pizza, ice cream, candy, etc, etc at the end of kitefoiling water season. Being in freezing water day after day was a good excuse to over indulge and also wearing a baggie dry suit didn't affect being fatter (like a seal fat) and mobility. Then it looks like Ice Season opened up for kite skating and I probably realized (and also approach my 100lb "limit" for high weight and reigned in the carbs and ate normal again. Then in January 2020 I see there was some carb binging again for about a week, then a few more winter indulgeces till April where it looks like i buckled down and started Alternate Day Fasting (M-W-F) got get back to summer weight - ~200 lbs for me is fine - 190's better

So, I have not maintained anything like perfect adherence to a perfect plan. I wonder, wobble like a weavel, but generally don't fall down and get back to sensible eating patterns eventually - I should say that they are the mainstay of what has kept me healthy and fit to do the activities I enjoy that I simply could not before when maxing out the scales at ~370 before I joined this here club.

Hopefully that's helpful and it's mostly the truth as I remember it by reviewing the log here http://downhaul.com/lowcarb/daily.txt

Ciao!