Old Sun, Jun-13-04, 15:00

Plan: Eat to Live
Stats: 250/199/110 Female 5'1"
BF:don't know
Progress: 36%
Default 6/13/04

Built,
I'm glad you let me in on that! hehe.
I know that I hear TONS of "old wives tales" but never know how to tell them apart from the truth. If you know of reputable sites about lifting (especially for women) can you direct me to them for some fun reading?

Today I did 10 side situps on each side and 20 regular, total 40.
then had a brisk bike ride on a stationary bike for 15 mins. I wanted to get in more but it's been too busy.
for hams did 1 set of 10 ~20. Did 1 set of 10 ~40 lbs of an arm/shoulder exercise I don't know the name of, I'll try to show it w/ stick figures and see if someone can help me find the name of it. I was using a machine and sitting w/ back support and put my arms out like this --> l_o_l and bring them together in front of me. I keep my upper arm at a 90 degree angel from my body, and forearm is 90 degre angel from my upper arms. So they start out like the pic above and end w/ my arms both in front of my face. Thanks

I made it to my goal of 3 cardio and 3 weight workouts this week.. IF today's cardio can be concidered my "workout" I try to make sure my cardio sessions are 30+ mins not including my warm up and cool down.

Even if I don't include today's as a workout I still did a helluva lot better than any amount of excercise in any given week of the last year... so I'm still counting this as a success!!

oh.. btw built... I took before pictures... If you want to see em you can PM me w/ your email address.. I'm not willing to post them for the general public though - they can see my afters

Carina