View Single Post
  #54   ^
Old Fri, Dec-06-02, 09:37

Plan: VLC
Stats: 248/188.8/148 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 59%
Default Toner,

And here I was beginning to enjoy our little debate and you had to go blow it.

I thought that someone of your obvious educated background would be able to listen to the stories, facts and proofs pointed towards you and at the very least be able to accept other people's decisions and opinions as being the best for them. (That's the thing about both opinions and decisions, they are personal and right only for that individual.)

Obviously, however, you have no respect for the opinions, reseach, and decisions made of others, no matter how much work has gone into each. As such, I have no more respect for you and will consider this my last post here.

Good day, sir. And good luck on your journey to your "quick fix "before your Hockey season, for your obviously thin self. If you should ever love someone who actually has to struggle with their weight, their cholestorol, their blood sugar (etc) and you have to watch their minute to minute and day to day battle, feel free to come back to this forum and we will try our best to help you re-educate yourself, as we have all come to do.

An OPEN mind is a terrible thing to waste.

~Kate