#17   ^
Old Wed, Jan-30-02, 21:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/245/180
BF:
Progress: 28%
Default This is a Great Venting Thread

OK Her's my two cents worth.
#1-Sitting with friends watching TV when one of those commercials comes on for that movie with Gweneth Paltrow where she puts a fat suit on,OMG, every time I felt completely humiliated.(or any of those other movies or tv shows where that happens)
#2- Ankles that swell
#3-Not being comfortable to sit at tables in restaurants and having to wait for a booth.
#4-Not fitting into the booth
#5-Buying something sweet in the grocery store and noticing someone shaking there head at me.(don't buy sweet stuff anymore)
#6-Riding in the back seats of cars,esp. 2 door cars.
#7-#1 again
#8-Someone pinching my cheeks and telling me what chubby cheeks I have.(I'm a women in her thirties not a baby)Why do people do things like that, I would NEVER do that to someone.
#9-Went into a clothing store at the mall just to look around and the clerk walked up to me and said (this a direct quote)"We don't have anything in this store to fit you", now I had not even said anything to her nor had I asked for help, she didn't know why I was in there I could have been shopping for someone else or a present or something.Never went back in there, never will.She actually said that to me, if anyone had told me that that had happened to them I don't know if I would have believed them.
#10-#1 again.And monica(of Friends) in a fat suit, No More of that stuff.