#38   ^
Old Tue, Feb-04-03, 13:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/190.5/150 Female 5' 7"
BF:
Progress: 46%
Default For SummerYet

Hi SummerYet

I posted earlier about my own sabbotage and I am still not sure how I will deal with my weight ( if I ever get there ) I seem to be sitting here at 194 the last two weeks and I have an operation coming up at the end of the month I would like to be lighter for.
I checked out your homepage and WOW you strike me as an incredible teacher. My daughter is in Grade six and we would love to be able to have a site like yours to support us. I can tell that you are doing everything you can for your kids and their parents, that must be exhausting sometimes. Even in your photo you are a very approachable person, I'll bet people swarm to you eh! I am going to show your site to my daughters teachers, I think they will love it too!
So I am making some assumptions here but as with my own issues, when you are a people person and people like to be around you ,it can become a burden that we don't realize we carry. Do you notice how many nurse's and counsellors etc are overwieght. I really think the weight is like a blanket of protection against the drain of mental energy we have to give up to others. Not that helping others is bad, we just have to learn to take care of ourselves too!
Well just a quick reply, take care. Try to put yourself first O.K?