#45   ^
Old Sat, Aug-26-06, 03:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 277/260/220 Female 171 cm
BF:
Progress: 30%

Marnina wrote:
Quote:
I am sorry that the war got you away from your goal. Trauma is a "normal" part of life here! You have to learn to expect it and how to include it in your life. You must not let it get in the way of any of your long term goals - if you do than terror wins!

Like I said LC is a way of life for me now, no longer a 'goal' as such. I got on with my life and have other goals now which I kept to rather well during the war.

As I have lived here already for 33 years I'm very well aware of the fact that trauma is a part of life here, but as long as it doesn't affect you personally it's not zo hard to 'include' it and stay focussed.

You're in Beersheva and though I'm sure you were concerned, I'm also convinced you do not really have an idea what those of us who stuck it out up North, really went through. Never mind. But believe me, terror didn't 'win' because I had some waffles at tense moments!

Yael, IMO your English is pretty good, so no worries about that. And you sound quite sane to me as well.

Your idea of a get-together is a nice one, but I won't be attending as I'm not a good traveler. I hope you'll have a lovely, reinforcing day when you do get some LC-ers together.

Also, I've no idea where Azrielyrail station is supposed to be, but I guess Tel Aviv!

Good luck with all your endeavors.