#5   ^
Old Fri, Jan-04-19, 06:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 325/241.8/190 Male 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
Low testosterone in men has become more common. And high estrogens is the new normal . Environmental contaminants are to blame.

Women can also have imbalance issues but getting supplementation is challenging.
Im without supplemental testosterone now and weight loss is very duffucult. Having trouble finding a doctor.

Can i ask what specialty was your second opinion doctor?

My high estrogen was related to my testosterone treatment explained here in this video. As you raise testosterone in men estrogen goes up naturally. I have read a lot of stuff about men and the low testosterone in younger men. What I wonder is if low testosterone is on the rise or is men more aware of the issue of low T? Hell even now you have to ask your Dr to even test for it. They don't test for it on their own. If it wasn't for my brother I wouldn't have had mine tested.

My Dr's are GP's but you can go to an endocrinologist and many do. Youtube is actually a pretty good resource for stuff like this. The things you find might not align with the medical community perfectly but it is a good way to start the conversation with your Dr.