View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Aug-04-20, 09:26

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 225/224/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 2%

Injury could be remodeling. Otherwise, low carb has keep pain in joints low during healing after a horse kicked my wrist into a million preices. In the years following, a low carb diet kept the pain away. Theses days no pain, high carb or low. My point is that low carb is less inflammatory .

I use HRT. Based on reading dr christianne northrops books. Books for women written by a woman. She is a supporter of bioidenticle homones not pharmaceuraculs. HER book is very detailed and worth investing in. Hard to find a doc that beleives as she does. Myself, Ive been to the big teaching hospitals around Mass and they are into pharmaceuticals.

Dr northrup discusses other options as foods also contain helpful chemucals.

I use ground flax seed to replace estrogens. Becausr of a gene, no doctor will give me estrogen replacenent. When i was not taking the flax and had a blood test, estrogen was rock bottom. Ethically, doctors are bound to not give me estrogen replacement. Sooooo I turned to flax.

Progesterone cream is also otc. Needed to balance the estrogens. Noted to be protective in reguards to estrogens.

Testosterone. Only by prescription. The pills are designed for men. As I remember only one on the markey that can be used off label for women. A creme has been my best option but very expensive at $75/month. Honestly, it does wonders . Takes 2-3 weeks to see results. Urinary incontenence totally stops. Other sphyncters work better too, and hands are stronger.

Getting a doctor to help has been the biggest challenge. You might work backwards. Find a pharmacy that is a compounding pharmacy and ask for a list of doctors that use their services.

Good luck.