View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-29-20, 05:35

Plan: general low carb
Stats: 145/145/120 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress:
Talking Newbie to site, but not to LC

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a long time LCarb-er...since Atkins came out... Want to start doing it correctly, and not wing it as I go along. The low carb way of life always kept me at an ideal weight, but of course, I didn't constantly pick back then, and I was a lot younger! My body def changed past the 50 mark and I take sleep meds, that prob don't help... But now, I've gained weight that I feel uncomfortable with due to my height...I pick a lot during the day, which is counter productive...and of course, at night i have to have like a 5 oz yogurt as a snack, which I never did before.

Anyway, my concern right now, is if I can continue with my fathead dough flatbread that I enjoy in the morning. I make my own recipe without almond flour. The ingredients themselves are all zero carb... They're simply delish with a little margarine and sprinkle of pumpkin seeds...I used to use the cream cheese, but like the butter way better. Do you think this is ruining my plan, along with the yogurt at night? Also, sometimes I'll have a small cup of Carb lite ice cream or make my own. I guess they call it dirty keto, but I'm a big foodie and love to experiment... There are other cheats I'm sure that I do, but that's it for now. Thanks for having me as part of the group! I have some good recipes that I have made up on my own. Like LC chowder, chix pot pie, etc. Thanks again...Please advise about the Fathead dough flatbread.
Sponsored Links