View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Sep-17-02, 11:58

Plan: Whole Foods Since 2/02
Stats: 360.5/174.5/200 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 116%
Lightbulb Betty DUMPS Splenda like a Hot Potato!!!

Wooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeee! Open the windows and let it air out in here! WOW!

!!!NO MORE SPLENDA FOR BETTY!!!

I can't continue with my experiment, it's causing bad air in my home and a huge investment in TP. It's been so windy in this house I thought there was a storm a comin'. And the intestinal cramping was rather unpleasant.

Not to mention the CRAVINGS it's giving to have more and more of it. Okay, now I know to avoid Splenda except for the once in a while occassion, not a packet a day thing.

Today is the first day of Betty being Splenda-free. And so far, it's been all quiet on the southern front.

I'm already feeling better, like I'm not a slave of the sweet stuff. Man oh man, I guess I must be the most sensitive person in the world if I can't even enjoy a packet or two of this "special" new sweetener.

Also, I do have more symptoms to report. Yesterday, I got back what felt like the start of a slight case of heartburn!!! I haven't had heartburn since I started LC'ing in February! Apparently, the Splenda in Betty must act like carbs! Today, I am fine, thankfully.

I spent the better part of the last couple of days on the pot and went thru about 2 rolls of TP a day by MYSELF!!! Think of the trees that gave their lives just so Betty could have some sweet tea.