View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Apr-13-11, 15:38

Plan: Ray Peat (not low-carb)
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 164cm
BF:
Progress: 51%
Default Another magnesium convert, I see!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezil
I LOVE how magnesium makes me feel!

I take an average of 6-800mgs of glycinate a day and between that and the 5000IU of D3 I am calm, happy, feel like I'm handling stress so much better and have even had moments of what I could only describe as euphoric feelings..like when I was a kid and my parents told me we were going to Disneyworld..my tummy gets all rollercoastery and I just feel so happy, I could burst! Dancing around with the dogs and cat..if anyone witnessed me in all my glory they'd probably think I need to be committed!!

I have joy and calmness back in my life and it's really hard not to be completely positive these days..I will never stop supplimenting with these two nutrients!

Hi Deezil,

It's time you opened a journal you know! Then we could continue to exchange our Mg news via our journals - I'd be curious to get to know you better and a journal is a great way to do that.

I am sooooo immensely glad to read how good you feel. It is incredible proof of how powerful these substances are!!!

I can't guarantee that this feeling of euphoria will last, but I am sure glad that you are feeling so good now.

All the best, looking forward to reading your new shiny journal!!!

amanda