View Single Post
  #95   ^
Old Fri, Feb-06-15, 07:33

Plan: 6WBMO/Paleo
Stats: 196.7/175.6/130 Male 5'6
BF:
Progress: 32%

I hear you about moving. I guess I wasn't that interested in my workouts last year and any excuse not to, would be enough for me to postpone. I haven't worked out since July and I used to work it at least 6x a week. I'll go back one day. I'm not going to rush it. It just happens and I'm back to my old schedule.

I was reading several articles addressing exercise to lose weight and all of them said that exercise is good for your heart, skeletal system, but your diet is what controls your weight loss; not exercise. I was amazed by the articles. Dr. Barry Groves said to exercise only if you want to. Michael Thurmond said your diet is 70% of weight loss, and Dr. Atkins said the same thing. It's good for you, but not as a weight loss tool.

That said, I'm just going to stop trying to force myself to exercise and let it happen naturally. I know when I start noticing a significant reduction in my weight, I'll get excited and will resume my workouts because I'll see muscle tone quicker and my confidence will be through the roof.

Makes you wonder why we seem to lose our way sometime and have to start all over, huh? I hope this is my last yo-yo.