View Single Post
  #92   ^
Old Thu, Feb-05-15, 15:17

Plan: 6WBMO/Paleo
Stats: 196.7/175.6/130 Male 5'6
BF:
Progress: 32%

Wow, thanks for that. It wasn't a mistake of me drinking a glass or two every day; it was me being headstrong, when I know I could have been losing weight faster.

As for cheese, have you ever tried making yourself a "cheese basket" to hold your salads? Well, you will use only a tablespoon of cheese per basket. You can fill that basket with greens, onions, celery, olives, peppers, shrimp, etc.

You take a sheet pan or cookie sheet, spray with cooking spray and get a biscuit cutter rings or tuna can open at both ends and a tablespoon of Parmesan.

1. Place the mold on the sheet and sprinkle cheese evenly inside and do as many as you need or want;

2. Place pan in a 400 degree oven for 1 minute or until it starts to bubble and the edges are a light golden brown. Don't walk away because they easily burn.

3. Remove pan and wait about 10 seconds to cool, and with a spatula, lift cheese circles and place over a glass to drape over. After 1 minute, your bowls will be set.

---or---

Place cheese circle on a piece of cool aluminum foil and let cool for about 2 minutes and place cheese circles in a plastic bag. Do not refrigerate. They will last for about 2 weeks.

You can enjoy them as snacks.