View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-03, 12:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 168/154/135
BF:
Progress: 42%

Well, I am new here too and sort of having the same problem. I will be glad when induction is over and I can add a little more variety. In the mean time I am trying to be creative. This morning I sliced up and fried a Giants Stadium Dog and had a slice of provolone??? LOL I am trying not to have too many hot dogs, bacon etc, because of the salt and some of the other bad stuff in them. The other morning I sauteed some mushrooms and tossed them around in a pan with some left over steak I sliced up. But, if you are like me, sometimes you don't have time to cook much - or you just really need to grab something fast - like a pop tart! I have some left over italian sausage in my fridge that I could eat cold. Or there is always cold chicken - if you really don't have time. But those are greasy. I too would like to figure out something that doesn't require cooking, that isn't to greasy, difficult to handle or needs to be prepared. I know, you are not supposed to eat on the run - but some days we have no choice!

I'm looking forward to more answers to this question as well. And - once I am done with induction I am going to track down some of those Atkins muffins everyone is raving about!