View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jul-29-04, 00:41
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/182/130 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 29%

I concur. I lost very easily on Atkins before and have found it much harder this time around. But it helps a lot to avoid that stuff and do a clean induction. Even now, several months in, I limit the LC ice cream to once a week at the most, and just one serving, and I stick to ones that are low in sugar alcohols (like Keto brand).

Also, so many things can affect your day-to-day weight. Is it your time of the month? That can cause a gain. Have you eaten more salt than usual or had less water? That can cause a gain. Have you started exercising? That causes your muscles to hang onto water and can cause a gain.

I'm obsessive about the scale, so I understand weighing every day, but you should also use a tape measure. Many times people lose inches while not losing pounds.

If none of this works, there's plenty more to try. For me, I had to adjust my calories (increase them) and add some supplements, along with limiting the sugar alcohols. But after being stuck for several months, I've finally moved down a few pounds AND a whole size. So hang in there!!