#1   ^
Old Tue, Jul-27-04, 09:23
Registered Member

Plan: South Beach (new)
Stats: 223/205/140 Female 5 feet six inches
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default Ketosis

I lost about 20 lbs doing low carb a year and a half ago, but did not maintain the lifestyle or the weight loss. I have 50 lbs to lose and am back on the Atkins plan, in my second week of induction. I have a question I hope one of you can answer. I was back in ketosis on day three of induction this time. As was my experience the last time, I lost about six pounds the first three days, but gained five of them back and have now lost only a total of one pound. I was a slow loser then and apparently, I still am. I welcome any input you guys can give me. I have gone back on and off Atkins a few times in the last year and a half, but have almost made it through induction this time and plan to stick with it. It is frustrating to see friends lose so fast, but I am such a turtle. I started at 188, am now 187. I have had a few low carb ice creams so I guess I have not really stayed with induction. The Turkey Hill low carb Peanut Butter Paradise is out of this world. There are many more selections since I last did this plan, and much more support for it. Any other yo-yo dieters out there that can give me some inspiration? Thanks for the help. Cheryl
Sponsored Links