View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Aug-05-20, 06:13

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 215/197.2/195 Male 73.5
BF:
Progress: 89%

Week 2 in the books...and the scale says.....200.0. Another 2.6 lbs. down, 5.2 lbs. total. Again, I am pleased with this, and prefer to sneak up on the 1XXs and then clearly go below on the next weigh-in.

I have been pretty good this week, sticking to 3 meals a day, no snacking, no nuts, only exception was a cheese stick one day. I did buy and finish a 6-pack of low carb beer this week, and had a half glass of wine or 2. It is also fresh tomato season, and so I have been eating tomatoes, for instance last night the DW made a tomato, mozzarella, avocado and artichoke salad with a balsamic vinaigrette..and I ate heartily...love that salad. Even diets must allow a little indulgence I believe.

Meals are typically eggs and bacon (2 eggs, 4 pieces bacon) or egg omelet (3 eggs, various vegetables, ham and cheese), lunches are typically for breakfast, Meat(left overs or venison) and a big salad for lunch and dinner is typically meat, chicken or fish and a salad.

I am pretty much in the groove, with no real urges to deviate from plan now, and feeling very satisfied with 3 meals a day with little desire to snack.

Workouts are getting better, although I do still think I have slightly less energy (or maybe I am just giving myself an excuse to not work out as hard).

Observation of the week...things taste so much sweeter when you remove sugar and starch from your diet. I can taste the sweet in lemons I use in my water, and the sweetness of the little bit of balsamic vinegar DW uses to make a salad dressing explodes in my mouth.

On to week 3, and hopefully the 1XX on the scale.