View Single Post
  #86   ^
Old Mon, Jan-21-13, 20:31

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

Thank you everyone for your advice and encouragement! It is greatly appreciated!! He seems to have gotten new motivation because today he had a big taco salad for lunch with fruit and 2 small cookies- a huge change from his typical free meals. He does his RM at lunch and I do mine at bfast.
I was up today by .6 but that's a pretty normal fluctuation for me. I notice I lose my weight in stair steps. I will maintain for up to a week and then drop again, and so on.
The hubby and I worked out today- we did latin dancing together for 30 minutes. It was fun and the time flew by. For big people we can really shake it plus it was kind of romantic which we have been lacking a lil.
RM was the same as yesterday, a nice breakfast. Tomorrow my plan is chicken tortilla soup with cilantro, lime, and avocado and a few chips. Always with a glass of green juice I have been craving licorice badly so I got a snack pack to have tomorrow. Tonight we are having turkey burgers covered with a fried egg, a lil cheese, and sauteed mushrooms. I can smell it cooking and it smells GOOOOOOOD.