View Single Post
  #2565   ^
Old Tue, Oct-15-19, 08:22

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz.....what a sh!t storm you are in. I have no words of wisdom as this is so out of my wheelhouse. Is that the right term? In other words....I have no experience with big corporations or HR difficulties. I would rather be a checker at the grocery store than put up with the mental anguish that you have been going through. Take it a day at a time....you'll make it through.

Yes...finally a new low on the scale...by a whole 2/10ths of a pound! Woohoo! Sigh.....my body is really fighting losing any more. I'll keep plugging along as I really like this plan. Maybe I should join the stay away from the scale club? Or.....like once a month weigh or something? I lost that 9 lbs and now I'm stuck going up and down the same couple pounds. I know getting back into running is not helping the weight loss. I know it sounds like it should help, but initially, it can cause stress and inflammation that hinders losing. What a conundrum!

Yoga went well this morning. I'm sitting here downing another cup of coffee and then it's off to the Sports Chiro. It's been 2 weeks since I've seen her as she was in Europe. I'm sure she'll be telling me all about it while she's torturing me.

Gotta run!