Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2563   ^
Old Tue, Oct-15-19, 05:49

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

YEA NIC is back!!!! - You ask about coq10. It is a vitamin that helps the mitochondria of your cells. For a lack of a better way- it is the energy builder of all your cells! As we age the cells get more "tired". So SHOULD be on Co-q10 200 mg at least! A statin leaches co-10. So that is why people need to supplement. I take that along with Vita D, and B, and Krill. Krill is starting to take center stage in several studies!

Your apt situation sounds great. Keep you "grounded" with a place to land in Amsterdam! I know you are getting exciting about it! Wow!!!! When do you leave?

LoriGood Morning our work out buff!!!!!
Oh you treated yourself yo a car detail!!! NICE!!! Love a clean fresh sparkling car!
Oh- to answer you question see below....... Sigh........

Any more weight losses on the scales? You have really sparked a trend!!!

TRIG-- goodness glad the kiddo feeling better! Yup- I am so glad that is behind me too! Sound like you and Lori had it EASY!!!!
Lucky ladies!!!
YUP NIC- You are the youngest - still with TOM!!! -
Can you all believe it will be 3 years in Jan. I had my Hyster?!?!?

Sounds like you are REALLY enjoying your TIME to yourself while the hubby hunting!!!

BLUE- - Hey how are you? What have you been up to these days? I know from your last post you are getting back into a simple 30 net carbs again. Does that work best for you?
Did you see my Walleye comment!!! HAHAHAHAHAH- Totally your doing! Get me hooked on a dish and then I have to PAY to have it shipped to me!
----------------------------------------------------

I like what I just heard Hoda say: Not all storms in life come to disrupt it- but to CLEAR A PATH!!!. I love that. I am going to put that on a sticky note and stick it on my mirrors !

I like TRIG's "I'm not getting on the scale"- I am going that too. I don't need that stress right now. As long as I do what I know is healthy and good for me- I don't need a scale to give me direction right now.

Ok- gotta get to writing my rebuttal- once it done it's done.
I am good!