Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2558   ^
Old Mon, Oct-14-19, 05:13

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Blue a big appetite for me is an understatement HAHA I sure do love food. This is what got me into this mess LOL but healthier eating is a must in my life now. Can't eat the same old killer crap I did when younger. I wasn't effect with youth, now older omg the stuff I eat directly effects me where I know point blank what foods are helpful and other kill me Ahh, the wisdom of growing older ya know.....I was one to never put my menu with my physical body feelings. Now I do. Crazy stuff

Thing is I can run more from heat and humidity and still function outside with a pool around, or lake, or creek, heck a puddle HAHA but snow ya can't run from in a way outside. You have to jack up with tons of clothes to go out and play in it usually, get wet and freeze and walking around in it can make ya slip and fall....lol....old days I was a downhill skier on double black diamonds. Cross country skiing across lakes and thru state parks for miles on end. A little ice skating til I realized I had 2 left feet and that ice skating was gonna kill me. And driving to work was my worse nightmare, ruining a lot of nice high heels cause I went to work with no snow, came out into 8-10 inches falling and up North they never let ya out of work....down here 1 threat of a snowflake and everything closes down....I love it HAHA and I was never one to carry boots and change. OMG I hated to drag extra junk with me in big snow times. But you are so right, everyone deals with the weather they got....no matter what it is most of us want to change our immediate weather on a daily basis LOL

Jaz, walleye you say you had me laughing on that. walleye excitement. Never a fishy gal here. Fried flounder on occasion is all I can choke down for fish mostly. I wish I was a fish lover. Such low cal, good for ya, simple to make.

My back door has the same feature to the back porch. I just put the glass all the way down and the whole big top is screen. I love it. Lets in a ton of good breeze. I use my door all the time

Lori that was me too. 1 monster day of cramps then boom, a short 4 day time on it and done....I was one of the lucky types when it came to that. You went early on mena. I was about 52 or so when it went down but honestly if one never intends to have kids again, then we should be able to get early mena LOL luckily I am also a good mena. No hormones or nothing, all went down simple for me. In fact I started those darn hot flashes and LC and going more zero carb helped that a ton. Good riddance for sure!

Your DH wants beef noodle soup. brings back memories. my mom made a ton of that....omg so good when homemade and fresh. My dad loved it. Hope yours came out great!

hey all

nothing much doing. kid to school and she slept away the weekend and is feeling great now.

laundry happening.

rain over. needed it. I think warmer today again. will see.

have to hit grocery for few items that are on super low sale and figure I need more in the house so off I go for a very fast run, in and out.

hit the scale. nothing gone. the same. NOW IT IS time to put up the scale for a few weeks. I can't do the up 1, down 2, the same the same the same and then up 1/2 the down 2 again LOL Not checking for at least 2 weeks and check then. I am so over it.

I'll find something to clean today and call it a simple, easy, do mostly nothing day. sounds good enough to me

great day everyone