View Single Post
  #2555   ^
Old Sun, Oct-13-19, 09:13

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Woke up to a GRAY and Heavy Drizzle day! LOVING it. Like TRIG- we need the rain! It has been....... Dang I can't remember.

TRIG- I listened to Dr. Berry. I have listen to him before I just didn't retain his name. Yes I like him for sure. He makes alot of sense. The thing that REALLY struck me was the ability to get rid of EVERTHING that could be causing inflammation and add food back one at a time. It makes so much sense. Especially for me right now while the numbers are so high! -

I agree with you about "real" food 100%. I think that grass fed and hormone free is the way to go. I started buying free range eggs. they see to taste better. I don't know know if I EXPECTED them to so they do. But hey.......

:cheers: on another pound GONE!!!!! -

NIC- So glad you have a had a great trip with your dad. I am assuming you are getting home today! We want to hear all about it! I have never been to Austin! Please share!

BLUE- - I so agree with the MOJO concept. If I sat around and "waited" for it to APPEAR......... Yea I might not ever work! HAHAHA
I just had to sit down and put my nose to the grind and put out a few applications. I will spend 1 hour every day doing just that. Even if it is just one or two every day.

How is your endeavors going speaking of work? You are such a true artist in your own way. Especially with words and your designs.
I love though art shows!!!!! I would have gone with you as well!

I hear ya big time on about being on the verge of true weight gain!!!!! You will reel it in when you have decided enough is enough! Yup- have your hubby make you pot roast- low and slow.

I totally agree that taking care of ones self though what matters to them is essential. For you and I, we share the love of home. The cozy rugs, big pillows, candles, and warm comforting food. I know you miss your fireplace but you will find a way to nest up in front of your TV. But we definitely share that. Resting and just taking time out from all the trash that invades our minds- it is a wonderful thing. I love the simple pleasures.
Hey I will try out the book. I started one last night that was a bit to dark for me! It was all about death- NEXT. I have another one ready to go. I will have to share the name.But it is about a woman in NY in the 40's that is starting over. I love those types of books, movies, a different time and place.

Lori- - Low putter day for you too! Are you still digging the up/down thing? You have done so well on it.
Do you have a treadmill at home?
I am still waiting to see a pic of that fancy hair cut of your! You pretty thing!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------
Yup-gray and raining and in the 70's. I will take that over BLUE's SNOW anyway. I just can't do snow anymore. I like it from afar. I think has been several years since I have seen snow, truly. the last "big" snow I saw was when I was in Greenville. It was super warm prior so the ground was warm. Then a front blew in and dropped 4-5 inches of snow. It was GONE in a few hours. But for though few hours everyone loved it. It was one of those heavy wet snows, it blankets the trees. It was so pretty. And then- gone. The streets never got covered they were just wet. See I could deal with that.

Today is a putter day. I NEED to clear up and organize my main closet, and of course hit both bathrooms. I MIGHT pull out a dust rag- or I might not!!!!!
I have either steak or chicken. I am considering cooking up both. I am thinking of pan grilling the chickened then cutting it up for chicken salad. I can eat on that for a a couple days. I can also grill up the filets and slice those thin and have steak and eggs.

Tomorrow is a huge travel day- at least 5 hours behind the dashboard! I am going south West Atlanta and it isa 2.5 hour each way. I am doing that both Mon/ and Tue.
So it would be nice to have something ready to just grab when I get home.I also have leftover pot roast. So I am good until at least Thurs.
SIMPLE SIMPLE.......... I am doing everything I can to reduce my stress and move ahead in thinking! I m feeling better every day. One day at a time. My 30 days will be over in a flash and then begins a new chapter!

I would love to be a few lbs- lighter in this journey! I need to move this butt!!!! I do have a treadmill and a yoga tape I CAN do today.

I finally turned off the AC. I am sure my poor unit is giving a thumbs up! I have worked that poor thing 24/7 since May! So happy it is fairly new.
Remember that front screen door I installed when I moved in. It lets insight, but it also have a cool feature that you can lower the top windward a screen pops up. I pain extra for that and I LOVE that.
I have my screen open- fresh rainy air. Plus I get to listen to the rain.

Off into my day