Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2553   ^
Old Sun, Oct-13-19, 06:13

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

hot damn got on the scale and down 1.5 this morning.

ahh, me thinks ditching the broccoli and lettuce and few small other veg let go of some water weight they hold. Carnivore all the way baby LOL

I need back into some of my pants for colder weather coming. right now is the time to lose some and get into those suckers

yesterday I ate:

12 oz ribeye cooked in minced garlic and butter and 8 jumbo shrimp with some cocktail sauce
1 slim jim
6 slices bacon
gulped down 1/2 protein shake from Atkins. got some left I have to use up and then I ain't buying those ever again in my lifetime. Going real food and that's it!
6 plain meatballs with some parm sprinkled on them. Kiddo had spaghetti and meatballs so I just grabbed some of them.
3 Philly cheesesteak things with bit of melted cheese and a little mayo slathered on it.

done deal. I am on that fence of the cheesesteak things. They are processed and not 'real' obviously, but they are all meat so? hmmm. Right now I am gonna leave them as an option cause they are so fast and I like them. Will decide later if they stay or go or are used sparingly One thing that made me grab them was they were on a big sale

Lori that is a good deal. Sounds like you mopped up for some good activewear! We are getting rain today, we sure needed it but I know I won't be out hiking in it Good thing you have more time to heal your shoulder area before swinging that club again. I think you will be fine by them, fingers crossed, I know you love your golf!!

Jaz, 6 positions. Good for you! One might be the perfect fit. Just don't start immediately. Make sure you get some time off....very important for ya! You need mental reclaiming your life time in between LOL I know the right thing is gonna fall into your lap.

Your roast sounds amazing and that would be a great dinner and one of the few leftover things I like to reheat. With some gravy and wet, the meat reheats so fine. I get that.

Trying to get some windows open here but still hot. AC happening....but I can crank it off and crack windows thru the night but that sun comes out and heats up the house and I gotta throw it on again. Close to getting it off but not yet

Blue.....snow flurries....sleet? YIKES. I can't even deal with any of that ever. The 3-4 times we get it in winter is enough to drive me nuts, I couldn't imagine a full blown snow winter like I had back up North. My life won't allow it any more LOL

Your Art Crawl sounds amazing. I bet that was a ton of fun. Getting out and wandering and seeing new things. Love it. It was a fun read on how your day went and finsihed with a great meal. Can't go wrong with a nice life like that

HI NICCO!!

HI GREG....are ya ever gonna pop back in? heehee

raining out.
need it bad.
not sure if hubby is getting rain or not. he is about 6 hrs away....sometimes we get it and he doesn't at the cabin. oh, well, hunters make due.

gonna be slow day. Kiddo got her period .....I put all that in cause I am SO DONE with all that and I am loving my NO more of that crap and now she got a lifetime of it. Made her super tired. Canceled the football game and said screw the homecoming. She has slept this whole weekend mostly. I remember that super tired. That feeling we all know when dealing with it. I don't miss it one bit

So today is basically relax and clean up a bit. Pick a job like bathroom and accomplish that and watch some tv and eat

I got 4 thin cut pork chops for later.

I think sausage and bacon with some melted cheddar on it.
Probably a tin of sardines and can of tuna with mayo.
(need to get my healthy sardine omega 3 oil into my life HAHA)
probably some jumbo shrimp today also. I am so happy I got the buy one get one free sale and got 8 bags of those lovely things. Going thru them like wild fire. Next sale buying more than that

got to hit the freezer and defrost 2 nice ribeyes for tomorrow and the next day.

chillax, same of stuff day here.
which is good, not in the mood to move much today anyway.

great day all