View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Jan-26-18, 16:04

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Verbena,

I agree on the 100g sample nutrition. I'm learning that now. I'm surprised I didn't see that coming...I have been angry at the smaller packaging scams manufacturers are doing in the U.S.. I want my 6oz cans of tuna back! Charge me more, dont treat me like an idiot! But so many people are suckers, thats why they get away with it.

I'm in Virginia, so I grow my peppers right up till freeze which can be easily in to October. I have peppers all season coming out my...ah, hem... I always grow jalapenos, Hungarian wax and then something really spicy and something thick fleshed, but all spicy. I have no interest in mild peppers, at least not for me to do the work to grow and tend. I pickle and make homemade sauces too, even blister-roast the fleshy ones and peel and freeze for roasted pepper recipes.

I have been in to fermenting too. Used to make my own kimchi, but still cant beat the flavor of the good stuff from the Asian market!...so I went back to buying it, its half the price the regular supermarkets charge.

I'd love some wisdom on the homemade sriracha. The store bought stuff I have has sugar as the second ingredient

If your recipe for it is sugar free or ferments the sugar out I'd love to see it