View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Nov-28-23, 16:28

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

"Once you learn this, you don't actually necessarily need any app or any tracking or anything, but it's really helpful to have something like this to explain to people and get them on board and get them up to speed as fast as possible with potentially life changing concepts . . . " Dr. Ted Naiman, Hava

Thanks for the link, Janet. I listened Andreas and Ted, and it was a nice introduction to their "tool" yet to be released. The discussion was somewhat painful at times, and Ted is a physician/ engineer, so he's not polished in generating interest or selling, which is what is necessary for Hava now. The quote above stated towards the end of the scripted interview probably should have been removed, as it followed the statement that it will take a long time for people to achieve an improved level of metabolic health, as it does with so many. I hope they do well. I remember when Dr. Westman was starting a business called Heal Clinics, and I was invited to invest and met with him and his team. I've sat through many meetings with technology innovations and startups, and sometimes it's hard to see where things might resonate. I like Ted and Diet Doctor, so I wish them the best with Hava; yet, I'm having a hard time seeing where it might resonate. People want immediate change and feedback. I'm excited to see how they package the tool with services and the price points. Until then, looks like we'll have all the information in early 2024.