#12   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-21, 06:46

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreen T
Years ago some ZC devotees engaged in the above-listed violations, often repeatedly. Unfortunately the moderators were accused of "not allowing discussion" when in fact we simply asked for the inflammatory behavior to stop.

I think I remember those days!

Rob, I just read "The Carnivore Code" by Paul Saladino, and now halfway through "The Carnivore Diet" by Shawn Baker. This is in addition to lots of blogs and YouTube channels devoted to the carnivore lifestyle. I had tried it a couple times in the past and never had any success. Now I realize I wasn't eating nearly enough. I would still have my 4 or 5 oz of protein at each meal and think that was enough. Nope. I'm struggling to get the "recommended" 2 pounds of meat in per day, but usually get a bit more than a pound in. Any more and I'm uncomfortably full, even 6 to 8 hours later. I'd rather eat two meals of 8 or 10 ounces of protein (plus lots of fat) and feel comfortably full than try to force two meals of 16 ounces of protein each ... let alone one meal of 32 ounces! Yikes!!!