View Single Post
  #105   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-20, 08:16

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Morning everyone!

Sounds like fog is hitting a couple of places- NC and DE for one. I don't think it was overly foggy this morning here. Damp but now the sun is shining and the sky is blue. Yay!

Jaz- I agree with you that having a three or four day work week would be good for you. There are agencies like Rover that have dog walkers, but you'd have to be okay with someone coming into your home. Or, you could do doggie day care on a three day work week, maybe? Something to think about, if you think you might head in that direction.

What Keto cookbook are you thinking about? I am going to stop buying cookbooks, even though I love them. I tend to go online for recipes. I do like Kristie Sullivan's cookbooks though. Beautiful and good info and recipes.

Lori- LOL over the cat "stomping." Made me laugh.

I agree with you that your hubby does sound like a very sweet and generous man. You got a good one!

Excited for you that golf will be back on your schedule this year. I know you love it!

Trig- Spring is coming! Our winter has been crazy mild this year. Even the temps have been super mild. I've hardly worn a jacket at all.

So glad you are feeling good, strong and in the zone. I too tend to buy several of a shirt or whatever that I like. Part of my "uniform" mentality. I know many people use clothes as a form of self expression but I'm more utilitarian with them- comfort wins always!

Blue- Missing you terribly!

••••••••••••

So question for you guys- what do you do with old computers? I know they can be recycled, but do you worry about what's on them before you drop them off for recycling? Like, on the hard drive? I think I'm probably just being a paranoid idiot but I'm truly curious.

DS18 has his last midterm today. Yay!! So far this has been utterly painless on MY end and since his grades are good and he seems to be doing well, I think it has been relatively painless on his end. Since I'm staying out of it, I have no idea! He went in at 8, will be home around 10, then back to school at 12 for play practice until 2. Very chopped up day for him.

DS21 and I are going shopping for him at 11. He wants to get some dress shirts for his upcoming job this summer with his Christmas money. We'll grab lunch out too- I'll probably just get a bunless burger. I think we will hit TJ Maxx and Marshalls first, and then if he doesn't find what he likes then we can go over to the mall.

Weight is coming down, about 7.5 pounds now. Of course most of that was initial water weight, after that about 1.5ish pounds per week. I will absolutely take that. A loss, then stay at that weight for several days, then a loss. Slow and steady and staying focused.

No Tai Chi class today. My barre class yesterday was good. I felt it last night and a bit today. The resistance bands can provide a good muscle stretch! Did the elliptical afterward and was just shy of 10k steps yesterday.

That's about it.. taco meat last night and a rack of ribs for the three of us for tonight. Easy peasy!