View Single Post
  #104   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-20, 06:34

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, yea a family of 5 is a lot of crap around plus being northern, I tell ya, I don't miss the coats, long johns, gloves, boots and more....those suckers add up big time! I love southern now cause I deal with regular clothes vs. the big winter stuff but I tell ya, hubbys hunt stuff. omg. so bulky. so hard to wash and clean and all, I can't wait til we are on the road and he gets rid of most of it....keeps like 1 hunt set for himself and some guns....cause I know 'out on the road' he is gonna be like Lori's DH and want to do a 'guided hunt trip' if he can't just hunt regular like he does.

I hear ya on hoarding. It is rough. It makes one very uncomfortable. I get it. I think me truly being that minimalist type in my personality...cause I always been more minimal type....I truly find it very unsettling more than someone else sometimes. As much as a hoarder type wants and needs their things around them to feel OK and safe etc.....I flip that other way and when surrounded by too much I actually feel depressed and closed in. Yea we all got our troubles don't we in life LOL we all got something happening!

Glad your DS is positive....I know he will love all about that play!! In the end he will see that and enjoy it!

Lori, yea it is worth waiting on that job while she cleans up the mess. No reason to walk into that if ya don't want to LOL Hope it pans out for you. 10 hrs ain't a lot but that would be nice spending money for a massage or something else!

Your DH is a nice guy Thoughtful. My hubby is like that thank goodness. I always say he is a very thoughtful guy....cool! Always knew he was a good guy, but liking your DH even more as you chat and drop things about him

Jaz stay away from too many sick ones if ya can
Your weeks will get shorter and shorter so hold strong. Great learning experience for you this whole gig! Not bad for your first one!

Very good they are paying for CEs and all.....get that all done on their dime and that makes ya more valuable I am sure....what is a CE? no clue HAHA

Blue...where is Blue...is her son still visiting? She should be popping in I guess soon now hopefully. Or her computer finally bit the bullet?

Hey all
off to mom's today for usual visit and shop day.

carnivore is going very well.
I feel wonderful. I feel just great literally. Eating clean. So far in a good zone and want to stay there.
Got a little weight down but not much. I eat so darn much and so well LOL I ain't giving that up. I require it....so will just keep going on and seeing if the scale inches further down. I hope for a lb. drop sooner than later...we shall see. Gonna give it a bit more time to see what is going down and if it doesn't budge as much, I will cut steaks a little in portion and up the seafood in portion and see if that means anything. Eh just a little tiny experiment to see if I can shift the scale down.

I did however get into some smaller blouses the other day. Hit my closet to unload a few older things and tried on this blouse I like....bought 1 in each color....a pink, a lemon, a lime and a grape. Yea....HAHA I am one of those if I like it in 1 color I buy them all HAHA It fit. WEE....little tight in the upper arm area but always had the fatter darn upper arms so with a little more lbs. down and a LC body composition happening, maybe my fat arms will shrink a bit more and make the blouse more comfortable. It should, I wore them before fine so.....waiting on those to fit well and use them. I like them for summer, very lightweight, cool to wear.

boring here literally
rainy, icky, foggy to the ultimate....can't see the barn this morning and it ain't that far from my house HAHA

all good, still in a mood kinda. still hating winter. still waiting for....hell I don't know

great day all