View Single Post
  #99   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-20, 16:48

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG NIC- I totally apologize for being insensitive. I truly met nothing by it- except clutter. So I truly will be mindful. You are right, if I don't know I can't correct something. Thank you for being upfront and front door. I never want to be that person who is a cad!!!!
I didn't have the opportunity to "declutter and downsize". I went from a mom, and wife and 3 story home full , to packing a few things in my car and that was that. I grieved for a solid year after that..... it was so combine, the divorce, loss of kids, and identity I swear I would never get attached to things again.
For better or worse..... I detached completely to save sanity. So I truly understand.

I ask your forgiveness truly feel bad. ((((HUGS)))))))..... Please still share and stick my butt into place. I am fine with that.

I am happy your DS has made adjustments to the musical..... I think in the end he will feel his part was just as valuable. I actually for one semester was a "stage crew hand" in a high school play- Annie Oakley..... I was happy and it was a blast.
"close your eyes" - the play after parties were great....... Stuff ya remember for life!
-----------------------------------------------
All-
So today was a dark and rainy day all day! They were fully staffed today so I was a "extra" hand float. Nobody seemed to have much for me to do so I ended up working on my CE's which I need for my License. That was an ordeal to get the agency to pay for those. But I finally got it worked out that they got me linked into a website they pay for so I can get as many credits as I need!

I will be working like mad to get those done while I am here. Knocked out 3 today. I still didn't get my steps in as I woke up with a splitting headache and just "didn't feel it" today!

On plan- left over and the last bit of meatloaf- dang it was good. Just a drizzle of gravy and oh man lapping it up.
Tomorrow is fish.

Anyway- Going to kick up feet.