View Single Post
  #94   ^
Old Tue, Jan-14-20, 04:16

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I wore myself to a frazzle yesterday, so I was in bed before 9 last night. Of course, I was up at 4 this morning......can't blame Gabby this morning, I got awake and was ready to get up. She was still asleep on the sofa when I came downstairs.

I did the Yin yoga class in the morning yesterday and then went for a 5k(3.1 miles) run/walk in the afternoon. The Yin yoga is slow and rather intense since you hold the positions for a long time(3-5 minutes). My hips are feeling it this morning. I was feeling sleepy by the time I drug myself out for my run...really should have done it before Yoga, but wanted to wait until it warmed up a bit. Today is Vinyasa yoga at 10:15. This is a more active practice and can be quite challenging. Tomorrow I have restorative yoga....total relaxation....can't wait! Of course, I have to do a run before I get to do that!

I had a good DD yesterday and was rewarded with a new low on the scale. Just by about 1/2 lb., but I'll take it! That 1/2 lb and more will probably be back after today's UD. I told DH that I want to go out for a bite to eat tonight. I'm tired of planning and cooking and cleaning up the kitchen. Seems like a long time since we've gone out to eat. DS gave us a gift certificate from a little pub uptown, so I think we'll just go there.

Trig......so sorry about your MIL and her health issues. I'm sure it is taking a toll on your DH. It's a lot of stress on both of you. It sounds like the Dr.s aren't really sure what's going on and that is frustrating too.

Nic.....I need some of your clearing out and decluttering mojo. There are many corners of this house that could use some attention. Never mind DH's office and his hunting/fishing room. OY!

Congrats on the scale heading in the right direction. I think losing a few and then maintaining is the perfect way to lose weight. That's kind of how I lost the 60 lbs from my high to goal. It's taken me 7 years! Of course, I had many times in there that I really wasn't trying, but I'd lose some and then stay about the same for awhile, then I'd go on vacation and gain 7-10 and then have to lose it again. On and on.

Jaz.....we didn't hear from you last night, so I'm thinking you had a typical busy Monday. Hope it wasn't too terrible.

Blue.....I guess DS leaves today. I know you'll be sad to see him go. Now to get that computer replaced so we can get back to your wonderful updates. I've been missing you!

Well, this girl is ready to have something to eat. My stomach is growling like a lion!

Have good days!