#99   ^
Old Thu, Oct-11-12, 11:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 199/000/000 Female 5"3'
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweny70
I am SO glad I ran across this thread...I haven't been successfully LCing in the last year and alot of it was because I kept raising my carbs because I thought the leg cramps, heart thumping, low energy was because of eating LC. I also was feeling horrible when I was trying to run and do my kickboxing classes...
I would get EXTREMELY painful leg cramps and feel like I was going to pass out....I didn't want to feel like this anymore and I didn't want to give up the running and kickboxing which I was really enjoying...So I raised my carbs thinking that was the problem....However once I started raising my carbs back came my cravings and I haven't been able to get and stay on track since.

To think this whole time it might just have been a matter of raising my salt intake?!?! Wow, if so--I'm SO EXCITED!! It makes sense!

Now I'm really excited to get back on track with LC and this time I'm going to make sure I raise my salt intake to the 5grams. Hopefully that will be the answer!!

Thanks for all the great input everyone!!

Glad you found us, Salt, magesuim and potassium...... all are needed to stop the cramps.