#7   ^
Old Mon, Aug-05-19, 09:53

Plan: Dr Ted Naiman + IF
Stats: 320/158/140 Female 5'10" age 56
BF:
Progress: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
I love his guide to Fasting, think I downloaded it from his website before even finding out about Dr. Fung in Spring of 2014.

Since you know him, pass along my sincere thanks for that and heartfelt request that he post more on his website. Call me old-fashioned but Twitter is not the place to share Medical Information. Unfortunately, there are a few doctors I follow who do focus their efforts on Twitter, so I have to remember to check their activity every few weeks or so. Twitter is such a cesspool dipping into it daily is not on for me...eewww

Janet - thank you for commenting! I will pass on your comment! Dr. Naiman is truly awesome!

I only recently started looking at Twitter again after registering about 10 years ago and bailing on it. There are several low carb docs posting there that I like! I don't have any friends on twitter that I follow, but I have learned a lot just watching their posts, and you don't see other people commenting on their posts unless you try (you have to dig into it), so it isn't as annoying as facebook.